Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Blessing Day

Lots of pictures on this one!

I've been a little behind on blogging lately and I promised Jacob's mom I would put these pictures up, so here there are. Sorry it's taken me so long!

Kent was blessed by his Daddy on October 14, 2012, and the blessing couldn't have been more beautiful. The rest of the day, not so much. I felt so crazy that day. We have church at 9 and I had to teach sharing time in Primary, so I felt like we were rushed and I didn't have the time to take the pictures I wanted that morning. Then Rachel had an accident on the way to church (she never has accidents anymore) and Jacob had to run home to get a new outfit for her before church started. I was glad we came extra early to set up the primary room so he had time to run home! Then after church I got mastitis and had to get a blessing of my own and I definitely didn't feel up to taking pictures then either what with feeling dizzy and the fever and the chills and everything else that comes with that. Anyway here are some of the pictures we did get.

The family! I feel so lucky and blessed to have the family I have! 


There were two other babies blessed in church that same morning, both girls, and Kent easily out weighed them by 3 pounds each.


The few minutes of peace I had during the day was looking into the eyes of my sweet boy. I just love this boy so much! 
 


Isn't his tux the cutest thing ever? Jacob's mom brought it down for him. 


My boys! They are so handsome!
 
Grandma and Grandpa Bulloch. We had so much fun with them visiting!
 
 


Grandma forgot her glasses in Utah, so Grandpa had to hem Kent's pants the night before the blessing. Thanks Grandpa!
 

Since I didn't get the pictures I wanted on his blessing day, I tried to get a few more a week later. I wish I knew how to take pictures, but I got a few of the kids together at least.  I was lucky I didn't wait any longer because it was really hard to get Kent back into his blessing outfit. This kid is growing like a weed!
 
 
 

 

I love this one! I have such cute sweet kids!
 
"Aren't we done yet mom?"
 

I just had to get another picture of the back of his tux!
 
So sleepy!


Look at how long his fingers are! I love it!
 
 





Can you see how long his eyelashes are in this one?


I love his little profile!

This last picture makes me laugh. I didn't put a onsie on him for the last little photo shoot because I didn't think it would be a problem, but he was so big that his tummy kept showing. I put him on the ground to change him out of his outfit and he immediately started to stretch and this was the result! I love that little belly button! :)

No comments: