Tuesday, November 20, 2012

3 Months

  Our little Kent boy is 3 months old today!
I can't imagine our family with out this sweet spirit in it. He is such a calm happy baby! You could almost neglect him because unless he is hungry, he is super happy.
He loves loves loves being talked to. When I talk to him or play pat-a-cake with him he just beams at me.

He likes to talk. He was so funny the other day he was whining and asking to be fed, so I took him and laid him on my bed so I could lay down too. As soon as I put him down, he started grinning and talking to me and rubbing his head on the sheets. I thought he was so cute I just had to get a video.


He weighs 15.9 pounds putting him in the 84th percentile weight (a pound less that Rachel at the same age).
He is 25 inches tall which puts him in the 71st percentile for height (same height as Rachel at the same age).

He is so strong. He can roll over from his tummy to his back and has been able to for a few weeks now.
He is not a good night sleeper. He usually wakes up between 2 and 4 times a night, sometimes more.
He loves his swing, but he tries to sit up while he is in it and gets stuck kind of sideways in it, which he really doesn't like.

 
 

He is so calm! Rachel and I were playing in water one evening outside and he kept accidentally getting splashed and the water was kind of cold. He would get splashed in the face and take a deep breath and make a really sad face and then he would settle down and be happy again.
 
He likes to lay on his tummy and it is one of his favorite positions to sleep in which is way different from Rachel. She hated tummy time as a baby!
 


This is how I found him one morning when I went to check on him. Just looking around and grinning away.
 



He has the biggest happiest smiles and I love it!

He loves kisses!



He loves Rachel! When she decides to talk to him or something he just beams at her.
We haven't been able to get him to laugh yet but he just smiles and smiles and smiles. We love this little boy so much! I am so glad he is in our family.

No comments: