Thursday, November 15, 2012

Catch Up

I've been having a hard time finding time to blog lately. I've started a few blog posts with pictures and never gotten around to writing on them. Here is one that has been hanging out for a while. I still don't have much time to write much, but at least I'll have the pictures up for when I want to look back on them.

This teddy bear's name is Scratch. He was Jacob's when he was a kid and Rachel just loves him! He has to sleep with her for every nap and bedtime.


Kent looks so little in this picture to me! He is growing so fast! Crazy that this was just a couple of weeks ago!


I've been experimenting with Rachel's hair. Here is a hair do I really liked on her! I love her cute blond hair! 

Rachel and Baby Elizabeth all snuggled down and ready for a nap.


Shhhhh...They are sleeping!


This kid has the cutest big blue eyes!

Love him!


Wild after nap hair! I swear no little girl had hair that got as messy as easily as my little girl!
 
I love this handsome boy of mine!
 
 
Again with the wild hair!


Kent is such a happy little dude! We love him a lot!
 
 

No comments: