Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Park Fun

My little Rachel girl is so cute! She would go to the park every day and stay there all day if she could have her way! I love living  on base because there are tons of parks in the housing areas. We could easily walk to 5 or 6 different parks from our house. 


Rachel always thinks this picture is of an ice cream cone. No matter how many times I tell her it is a jelly fish she still insists that it is ice cream.
She also insists on tasting it no matter how many times I tell her not to. Maybe one day she will learn to not lick random playground equipment.

I love this next picture! She was sliding down on her tummy like a penguin and I love the look of pure joy on her face!

I hope Kent likes to play outside as much as Rachel does! So far he just sleeps when we go to the park. I love this happy little girl of mine!

No comments: