It is so much fun to be here so close to family. The other day my sister Caralee and I went shopping together. Do you know how long it has been since I went shopping with one of my sisters? I don't even know how long it has been, but we had a lot of fun! My sister brought over a baby sling so it would be easier to carry Rachel around. We tried on tons of clothes and spent way too much money and then we went to Subway for lunch. My niece Sydney was especially excited to go to Subway! It was such a fun day! I'm loving being able to hang out with my sisters that are close by! I wish we could all live close to each other and could see each other all the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Fun! You and Caralee are both looking so skinny!!!
Rude...I can't see the pictures on this post for some reason. Maybe you will have to email them to me.
I think it is fun that you got to go shopping together. You should take advantage of your sisters' input on stuff like that, because you know I would go with you, but I don't really know how to help you pick stuff out, I think everything looks good on you!
Post a Comment