Friday, April 29, 2011

Julie

It was so much fun having my sister Julie and her family here! I don't see them nearly often enough! It is going to be so fun when I go out to see them this summer! Here are a few extra pictures I got while they were here.

This is my nephew Benson. It seemed like he was ALWAYS hungry! He kept going to the pantry and seeing what he could reach. One time I walked up the stairs and this is what I found.

It is so fun to see my brother playing with the babies. He always liked babies, even when he was really little. (He is quick to hand them back to you if they spit-up though.) Brigham had been playing on the ground and was getting kinda whiney, so Jeremy picked him up and pretty soon they were both asleep. It was pretty dang cute!


Sydney had so much fun with Gracie! She wanted to be doing whatever Gracie was doing. Those girls had so much fun playing together!

Here is my cute niece/sister Gracie. Gracie has 3 younger brothers and no sisters, a fact that she was quite sad about until one day I was talking on the phone to her and she asked me if I would be her sister. Of course I agreed, and ever since I have been one of the family. When she draws family pictures she will include me in them. She always calls me sister, and calls Rachel her niece. It was quite funny when she was here she told me, “It wouldn't be weird if we bathed together, since after all we are sisters.” I thought that was so funny! Her brothers get to take baths together and they always have so much fun, but she always has to take baths alone because she doesn't have any sisters. I thought it was funny that she said that to me because in fact it would be quite weird, but in her mind it wasn't.

I think Rachel had fun with her cousins. She got a little overstimulated at times, but all in all I think she had fun!

I really wanted to get some pictures of her and Brigham together since they are so close in age, but it never happened. Brigham is two months older than Rachel and they weigh pretty close to the same. Brigham is taller and when I hold him I think that he feels skinny compared to my chunky little girl. They were so cute together. When they were laying next to each other, Brigham would just sit and “talk” to Rachel. He also gave her a kiss! Then another day I was holding both of the babies on my lap, and Rachel leaned over and grabbed Brigham and gave him a kiss! It was pretty sweet. Rachel doesn't give kisses to very many other people besides her mommy! It was so fun to have Julie here, I miss her and her cute family already!

1 comment:

Jacob said...

That's so fun that you got to play with your sister and her kids! I bet they changed a lot since you last saw them!