Yesterday was our families annual Easter Egg Hunt in my parents backyard. It was so much fun! All of my parents 12 grandchildren were there and it was so fun and crazy! We missed last years easter egg hunt because we were in Monterey, but I sent some eggs for it anyway. In one of the eggs I had written a note announcing to my family that I was pregnant. It was fun to actually be here for it this year! Here are a few pictures of our fun evening!
Joy and Brigham
Brigham: He is so fun to watch. You put him in on the ground and he will roll all around the room to get to what ever he wants to play with.
Tolman excited for the Easter egg hunt to finally start!
Kimball was so excited when he found this egg "hidden" on Grandma! I love the look on his face in this picture!
Tait was so funny, this is the face he makes every time to tell him to smile for a picture!
Julie and her cute baby Brigham! It was so fun to have them here for a couple of days!
Rachel loving her orange egg! Who needs candy when you can play with the egg?
Rachel chillin' on Grandpa during the Easter egg hunt!
Joy: She is such a cutie! She just turned 1 this last week!
Sydney: She was so funny, I couldn't get her to move the egg out from in front of her face!
Brigham and Grandma
Tolman, Rachel, Gracie, Kimball, Brigham, Sammy, Brock, Eden, Tait, Sydney, Joy, and Benson: Wow, there are a lot of grandkids on this side! It was so fun to have them all together! (Not to mention crazy!)
Kimball and Brigham: Brigham is such a happy smiley baby and everyone was eager to get to hold him while he was here!
Brock, Eden, Tait, and Sydney. I love Sydney in this picture! Her mom told her to smile like a princess and this was the resulting face.

1 comment:
That looks like it was so much fun. That first picture as I was scrolling down I thought it was taitie at first. Baby Joy looks so different! And I hardly recognized Brigham. I wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment