Rachel is so cute! Ever since the very beginning she has always loved bath time, which makes me love it too! There is just something sweet about giving babies baths that I love! If I didn't know it would dry out her skin, I would probably give her a bath two times a day! I put her in the tub the other day and she was just so excited to be in the water and had such big smiles that I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures. I love how much she likes to kick and splash and then after her bath I love how she loves to get all wrapped up in the towel and look at herself in the mirror before we leave the bathroom. Looking at these pictures makes me want to go put her in the bath tub again! Too bad she is asleep! I don't think she would love bath time as much if I woke her up just to put her in the tub!

No comments:
Post a Comment