My baby loves to eat! She will eat just about anything she can get her hands on! At meal times when she sees me eating, she will whine and whine and whine until I share something with her. Sometimes what we are eating for dinner isn't something I can feed her, so to save my sanity and to let me eat something, I decided to buy Baby Mum Mums. They are rice crackers that kind of just dissolve when they are wet so that babies won't choke on them. Rachel absolutely loves them! She thinks it is awesome to be able to feed something to herself, and I think it is awesome to let her! In fact she is pretty funny with them because she can eat almost the whole cracker on her own, but the last little pieces are too small for her to feed herself and she won't let me feed them to her either. She will let me feed her other things, but not those. I just know she is going to be so excited when she can crawl and do a little more things on her own! I love this funny baby of mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amanda LOVED baby Mum Mums! Toddler Mum Mums are great for when she gets older too!
Post a Comment