Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Play Days

So the few days that we had together here in St. George before Jacob left, we decided to take and just spend lots of time together as a family and just play. We decided to do some of our favorite things while we were here. Of course we had to go to Cafe Rio and it was oh so yummy! I just love their salad dressing! We went to a movie. We saw Rango, which I really wouldn't recommend. It was a cartoon so we thought it would be pretty good, but it just had some humor that wasn't geared towards kids, and it swore a few times so we were pretty disappointed with it. We went to Target. Target is my all time favorite store. In Monterey we lived really close to a Target and we would go there all of the time for diapers and baby clothes and such. Sometimes when I was driving home from taking Jacob lunch I would see the Target and try to think up reasons to go there because I just thought it was so fun. It was fun to be there in Target with Jacob one last time before he left. I could almost pretend we were still in Monterey when we were inside it. We got a smoothie from Orange Peel, and as you can see from the picture Jacob and I weren't the only ones to enjoy that. Rachel really liked it too!


We went up to Cedar to visit Jacob's grandparents, and we also went out to dinner with Jacob's family. Both of those things were so fun! I am so blessed with my in-laws! You hear all the time about people complaining about their in-laws, but mine are awesome! It has been fun to spend a little time with them this last week. Rachel has loved all of the attention she has been getting from them as well. I know we did some other fun things our last couple of days here, but my brain isn't thinking of them at the moment, but rest assured, we did have fun! :)





1 comment:

Bill and Emily Grant said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good time together before Jacob had to leave. Looks like you had fun! Little Rachel is so cute I can't stand it! I need to see you guys again soon! :)