Thursday, April 28, 2011

Laughing babies are so funny!

So I've written before about how Rachel just doesn't think I'm funny. Sometimes she will get in moods where she is practically asking you do something funny so she can laugh. Even when she is in those moods I can try and try and try and all I get is a chuckle or two. Someone who can get her to laugh is my brother Jeremy. Rachel just loves Jeremy. She loves to watch him and she thinks he is hilarious. He can get her to laugh a lot easier than anyone else can. One day he flicked water at her and she could hardly stop laughing. Another day he started barking like a dog in her ear and she thought that was funny too, but when I try those things she just looks at me like, “What are you doing Mom?” I don't know what I”m going to do when Jeremy leaves for basic training this summer! I wish I knew what to do to get this girl laughing! Anyway, with that said, here is an example of Jeremy getting Rachel to laugh! I just love laughing babies!


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

For some reason I cant get see this video. Can anyone else see it?

Jacob said...

This is a cute video! I love that little baby! It is so fun to hear her little baby laugh!