It has been a HOT week here. Unfortunately, our trailer can't keep up with the heat. Our air conditioner will run for a couple of hours and then it trips the breaker and we are left melting. Poor Jacob had been working from the van and honestly I'm not sure where it gets hotter. The last few days I've had to get creative with the kids because it's been too hot to be home. We've gone to the river, the park (in the shade), the library, and the park again. It's too expensive to go to the swimming pool or you can bet we would be living there.
Today while we were at the park, to our delight, we found a Mulberry tree with ripe berries just waiting for us to pick and eat them! I brought mine home and added them to our dinner (yogurt, fruit, granola parfaits).
To the person in charge of planting the trees at this park, my kids and I thank you! So yummy and it made for a fun diversion for my little family!

No comments:
Post a Comment