Tuesday, October 7, 2014

"I want to be Elsa!"

So Rachel asked to try on her Elsa dress today. If you didn't know, she asked to be Elsa for Halloween, so we looked online at different Elsa dresses and Rachel picked her favorite one and I bought fabric and made it. 

Here is the dress she picked:
And the back:

Here's how hers turned out:
And the back:
As she was wearing it this morning and dancing and singing "Let it go" Kent said, "I want to be Elsa!" Frozen is his all time favorite movie, and the poor kid can't even be Elsa. I reminded him that he was a brown cat though and he was okay with it, but he still proceded to sing "Let it Go" for the next 15 minutes. I love these funny kids! 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I know he is gonna be a brown cat but you should have made him olaf.