Also he doesn't fit into newborn clothes anymore. He's too long. I can't get them buttoned up, and his shoulders are too broad for them, so at 4 days old he was already in 0-3 month clothes. He is also out of newborn size diapers and into size 1. I can't believe how fast he's growing!
Friday, October 31, 2014
First Doctor Visit
So Tuesday, Elijah had his first doctor visit. Jacob stayed home with the older two while I took the baby in. I probably wouldn't have even mentioned it except in the 4 days since Elijah had been born, he grew 3/4 of an inch, making him 22 inches long. I thought he was tall when he was born, but he's not done growing yet. It will be interesting to see how tall this kid is going to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment