Thursday, October 23, 2014
Sick
6 days over due and I might cry. Not because I'm over due, but because Rachel is sick now too. And not with the same thing Kent has. She has the throw-ups. Technically she has only thrown up once, but she has been telling me all morning that her tummy hurts. No one is going to want to watch my kids if they are going to give them the flu. Maybe Elijah is waiting until they induce me on Monday so that hopefully the kids will all be better by then and someone will be willing to watch my other kids. Another reason I want to cry is because tomorrow is our ward trunk or treat. I haven't been planning on going to it because I thought I'd have a new baby by now, but we were planning on having Jacob take the kids by himself. Rachel has been looking forward to this for literally months! It breaks my heart thinking about her not getting to go. Well, I guess if they don't get to go tomorrow, there is still Halloween night. And we will have a baby by then for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment