Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Love them!

Oh how I love these kiddos! As excited as I am for baby Elijah to get here, I'm just a little sad about the change. I worry a little about my Kent boy and how he will handle not being my baby anymore. I hope it is a smooth transition. I also worry just a little but because at most Jacob will only get 3 days off from class, and even that depends on what day Elijah is born. If he is born today, Jacob would get today, tomorrow, and Friday off, plus the weekend. But if Elijah is born tomorrow or Friday, Jacob still has to go back to work on Monday. They think that three days total is all the time off that he (and I) need to adjust to having a new baby at home. It would be nice if they would give him 3 days off of class no matter what day he's born, so if he was born Friday, then Jacob wouldn't have to go back til Wednesday. I'm worried about having to take care of 3 kids so quick after giving birth and dealing with post-partum stuff and everything else. Anyway, mostly I just wanted to put the picture on here, my thoughts came spilling out on accident. I love these two kiddos of mine and I am super excited for our Elijah boy to come join the party. Come on Baby Elijah!!

No comments: