Friday, October 3, 2014

Girl Party

So, I can't comfortably reach my toes these days, and so it's literally been months since I've had my toenails painted, and if you know me, you know that is extremely unusual and sad. Today while Kent was napping, Rachel and I decided to paint toenails. Meaning, I painted hers...and she painted mine. And considering it was her first time ever painting mine and the fact that she is only 3, she didn't do too badly. 


That being said though, they still look kind of awful. Lol. Usually for the month of October I paint them orange and black, but my orange is missing, so I went for all black, and since I can't reach to fix them, I kind of wish I had picked pink. Then maybe they wouldn't look so ghastly. Rachel thought it was super fun painting mommy's toes though, so that alone is worth having scary toes for the next 2 weeks until I have this baby and can paint my own. I will probably continue to let her paint my toes if she wants to. She has to learn sometime right? I love having a girl. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I wish I was there to help you. I would put some jamberry wraps on for you. your poor preggo feet need to be rubbed. I remember not really feeling that swollen when i gave birth but I was amazed how small my ankles were a few days after.