Saturday, September 27, 2014
Weird pregnancy craving
So I've heard of pregnant ladies craving strange things, like for example pickles and ice cream...together, but I've never had really crazy cravings. With all three of my pregnancies when I'm in my 3rd trimester, I also crave some sort of soda. In general I hate soda. It makes me sick, but I crave the feel of the bubbles in my mouth from the carbonation. Yesterday I had a weird craving though. I made quesadillas for lunch (super unhealthy, I know, I felt guilty), and I really wanted to put pumpkin butter on it. So...I did...and...it was delicious! I had to text Jacob at work and tell him about just how yummy it was! I wonder what other things pumpkin butter would be good on that I haven't tried yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok that is where rachel gets it from.
Post a Comment