Friday, September 5, 2014

Brown Cat

So, since we have a baby coming in October, I decided to get the kids Halloween costumes ready early. I've been asking them for weeks what they want to be (to make sure it wouldn't change). At first Rachel wanted to be a bat but then she decided to be queen Elsa instead. At first Kent only wanted to be a baby, but then (thankfully) changed his mind and now wants to be a "brown cat". He has a blanket that is brown on one side that he often puts over himself and crawls around and pretends to be a brown cat. I'm not sure why I didn't learn from my costume sewing troubles last year, but I decided to see their costumes again this year. Kent loves his hat at least. :) 
(I really should buy other colors of thread besides white)
I asked Rachel if it made him look like a brown cat and she said "He looks more like a deer." Sigh! Oh well! 

This next picture cracks me up. 
Kent fell asleep on his baby brother right after putting his brown cat hat on. 

Oh how I love this sweet "brown cat" of mine!

No comments: