A few months ago, we really really wanted to go to New Mexico next, but this and that came up and we heard that it was pretty unlikely that we would go there and that Jacob would likely have to TDY to another base if we went there, so we changed our minds and really wanted to go to Nebraska. Jacob put it as number one on his "dream sheet" which because it was likely that we go there anyway we thought would mean we would go there for sure. I got myself all excited to go to Nebraska because there is a temple there, and church history sites to visit, and I would have a sister only 2 hours away! I was almost disappointed when we found out we would be going to New Mexico which is where I wanted to go in the first place! Silly, I know! Anyway, we are excited to finally know where we are going next and we are excited to be going to New Mexico!
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
And our next destination is....
Well? Does anybody want to know where our next adventure will take us too? Jacob got his assignment notification yesterday, which is a step before orders. Orders don't change, but there is always the possibility that assignment notifications can. So until we have orders, it's not set in stone, but at least we have some semblance of knowing where we are going, lol. Does anybody want to know? Anybody? Anybody? There were basically 4 options of places we could go from here: New Mexico, Nebraska, Florida, or back to Tuscon. Tuscon and Nebraska were our most likely options, so I was surprised to find out that we are going to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment