Tuesday, October 1, 2013
7- What is your dream job and why?
My dream job is being a wife and mother. Honest. I seriously love my job and don't want any other. I went to school to be a nurse and I would have loved doing that if I didn't have a family, but I couldn't be happier with my life. I can't imagine any other job that could give you the level of fulfillment that I receive from taking care of my kids all day long every day. I love the sticky kisses and hugs. I love the tickles and giggles. I love the pretending and playing. I love the book reading and coloring. I love wiping away their tears and kissing them better. I love seeing them progress and learn new things even if those new things are climbing on the counter or pulling all the wet wipes off the counter. I love meaning so much to them and helping them know how much they mean to me. And even though I don't make much in the way of money doing this job, I make so much more back spiritually and emotionally that it is all worth it. Even the never ending cleaning and laundry and diaper changes aren't too bad because it means we have a home to clean, food to eat, clothes to wear, and family to love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment