So we really didn't take very many pictures on the days we went to Sea World or to the San Diego Zoo. We just spend most of our time playing and having as much fun as we could!
I have been trying to get Jacob to take us to Sea World for a few years now, but (mostly because of military stuff) we haven't been able to go. We finally got the chance to take our kids and it was soooo much fun. It was made even more fun by the fact that we got in for free. Sea World will let Active Duty military members and their family in for free once a year on any day we choose. I think we will have to try to take advantage of this and go again because we really had a good time.
I have been trying to get Jacob to take us to Sea World for a few years now, but (mostly because of military stuff) we haven't been able to go. We finally got the chance to take our kids and it was soooo much fun. It was made even more fun by the fact that we got in for free. Sea World will let Active Duty military members and their family in for free once a year on any day we choose. I think we will have to try to take advantage of this and go again because we really had a good time.
Rachel got to feed the Sea Lions some fish and I think that was her favorite part of the whole day! She loved it!

By the end of the day Kent was totally worn out (he wasn't the only one) but he was the only one who had a chance to fall asleep.
By the end of the day Kent was totally worn out (he wasn't the only one) but he was the only one who had a chance to fall asleep.
Sea World was more fun than the Zoo we thought, but it was still a fun day to play and be together. We also got into the zoo for free (thanks to the military and a nice friend who shared a pass for me) and we were glad. If we go back to San Diego, I don't think we will go to the zoo again. It was a long day with long lines and we weren't able to see as many animals as we had hoped.
Something sad and a little funny happened while we were at the zoo. We were walking through a little aviary and what should happen but a bird pooped, and my head was the poor recipient of the deposit. Yes, I got bird poop in my hair. I was quite disgusted and slightly amuse as well. I'm sure I wasn't quite as amused as Jacob was, but I didn't mind too much because if the situation was reversed and he was the one to receive the present of bird potty, I'm sure I would have thought it was hysterical.
All in all it was fun, but next time we will skip the zoo and spend a day somewhere else instead. San Diego has a fun wild life preserve place I went to once. Maybe we will try that one next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment