So last night I was feeling a lot of anxiety about our trip to St. George. Anxiety about the drive alone with two little ones. Anxiety about leaving Jacob. Anxiety about my niece's surgery. Anxiety about watching my other niece and nephew because I haven't spent much time with them for a long time. Jacob was sweet and offered to give me a priesthood blessing. (If you don't know what that is click here.) It was a very sweet and powerful blessing and through it all I was filled with an overwhelming feeling of love from my Heavenly Father. Among other things we were promised a safe return home. I had a rough day with the kids yesterday, trying to get everything ready for our trip, and dealing with kids that weren't being as nice as they should have been, and after my rough day it was really neat to be able to feel the love of my Father in Heaven letting me know that he is pleased with me and that no matter what he will always love me.
Last night, Kent slept all night long with out waking up. He NEVER does that! I know that it was another blessing from my Heavenly Father helping us all to get the sleep that we needed to go safely and happily on our way this morning. I'm so thankful for a husband that holds the priesthood and is worthy of it. I'm thankful that if I ever am in need of a blessing I don't have to wonder if he is worthy and able to give me one. I am very thankful for a Heavenly Father who loves me and who guides me in all I do. I know he loves me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment