The strangest thing happened a couple of days ago. We got SNOW in TUCSON!
The night before I got this bizarre alert on my phone of a blizzard warning. I texted Jacob about it and laughed. It had been 75 degrees that day, there is no way we were going to have a blizzard! The next day was I in for a shock! The biggest fluffiest snowflakes were coming down fast in our yard outside.
We didn't go out and play in it since we have all been super sick, but we opened all of the blinds so we could see it no matter what room we were in.
The next day I looked out and could see it was melting fast, so I bundled the kids up really well and took Rachel out to see the snow for the first time in her life.
Our mini snowman.
Tasting the snow.
As you can see from her get up we really aren't prepared to deal with snow here. She is wearing her daddy's coat and her mommy's gloves over the warmest clothes she owns, which really aren't that warm.
Kent bundled up and watching his sister play. He wasn't happy about not being in the snow too!











No comments:
Post a Comment