We knew it would be soon. He has been trying to do it for weeks and weeks and now he can finally do it. He can move forwards! I was totally hoping he would figure it out before Jacob left, but instead it was 2 days later. Poor Jacob has to miss so many firsts. I feel so lucky that I get to stay at home with my kids and see all of the new things they are doing!

When Jacob had to leave for training when Rachel was a baby he missed her rolling over, crawling, and walking. Thankfully he won't be gone as long this time as he was then!
When Jacob had to leave for training when Rachel was a baby he missed her rolling over, crawling, and walking. Thankfully he won't be gone as long this time as he was then!
He doesn't really crawl, but then he doesn't really scoot either. He reaches for something and when he finds out he can't reach he gets on his hands and knees, or sometimes his feet and knees, and then plops forward onto the ground. It is really quite entertaining to watch, but don't take my word for it, see for yourself!
Some might call me crazy, but I'm actually quite excited that he is moving forwards now. I know he will be into a lot more things, but I know he will be happier being able to get to things. He is such an active boy, and he just loves to move all the time so I know he will be happier moving in the direction he wants. I love this funny little moving boy! :)

3 comments:
That is so fun! It probably will be a lot more trouble, but he has to start some time, so it may as well be sooner than later.
I love my family!
haha, I love this!! Jett is at the EXACT same stage, it's so fun! but yes, definitely more troublesome!haha. He's always finding trouble to get into now! such a fun age. I love this stage! Too bad we didn't live closer, or I'm sure our two boys would be best buds! ;)
too bad we *don't* live closer :P
Post a Comment