So after much debating we have decided that we want to home school our kids. I know they are still pretty young, but it is something that has been on my mind a lot. I have been doing some homeschooling with Rachel which she has been loving. We aren't hard core into it right now, but there are some things I have been working on with Rachel with counting and pre-writing, and cutting and crafts and such. All day long she asks me if we can play home school games.Our theme for the month of January was Nursery Rhymes.
Here are a few pictures of us with our Humpty Dumpty masks we made.
Here are a few pictures of us with our Humpty Dumpty masks we made.
We made these at the beginning of the month and she has played with them pretty diligently all month long, so they will soon be going into the trash, but they have been tons of fun. Even Kent has liked them. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment