I love how much my little Rachel girl loves her baths! She is always happy to get in the tub and she wiggles and splashes with her legs. Sometimes she splashes so hard that she actually gets me wet! Usually she has great big smiles the whole time too! There aren't any smiles in this little video though, she was concentrating hard on splashing! Sorry about the lighting in this video, our bathroom is kinda dark, but I just love how cute she is in the bath tub so I just thought I would share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The video is quite blurry too! Sorry guys! We'll try to get a better one next time!
Shes so big I cant believe it!!! But still so cute.
I love it!!! I also think it is so cute how Jacob talks baby talk to Rachel...what a cute Daddy he is!
Watch out Michael Phelps. Rachel is going to pass you in the next lane. :)
Post a Comment