Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Her Hands


Last week our little Rachel girl has discovered that hands are for something other than sucking on. . .She discovered that they are also for grabbing! She grabs anything she can get her hands on, literally. Weather it is my hair or my hands or my shirt or her shirt or her burp cloth it makes no difference. The thing she grabs most of all though is her own hands. She is always holding her own hands and it is so cute! She looks like she is praying! It is so fun to see her figure out new things. The other day, Jacob put a burp cloth on her face to see what she would do. It took her a minute to figure it out, but she was eventually able to grab it and pull it off. What a little smartie!



5 comments:

Julie said...

I love it when they hold their own hands. Brigham started holding toys this week. He isn't very good at it yet, but he still tries.

Recovery Guru said...

Cute pictures sister she is adorable!! The change so fast!! It is good that you are keeping track of it on the blog because before you know it she will be off to kindergarten and you will wonder how she got so big.

Sarah said...

Shes so cute and plump!!! I wanna kiss your cheeks!!!

Sarah said...

And when I say your I meant Baby Rachel lol

Susan said...

I think baby Rachel looks like you Mary!!! She is soooo cute!