Thursday, February 17, 2011

Family Night Fun

I just wanted to put a plug out there for Family Home Evening. This year one of our family goals has been to hold Family Home Evening in our home every Monday night. Recently I've been getting our lessons from www.ldsfamilyfun.com where they have fun and free family night lessons. We have been having so much fun with our Family Home Evenings. I hope we can keep this up and that Rachel can grow up having Family night every week!
Despite what the above picture looks like, we don't spend all of Family night tormenting our daughter. We were trying to get her to smile for the camera and Jacob decided to give her a little "help." It made for a funny picture, I thought! :)

Our lesson last week was on Obedience and Sacrafice and we talked about Abraham and Isaac. For our treat we made this little mini alter and let me tell you, it was yummy!

No comments: