Sunday, February 20, 2011

Our House

So can I just tell you how glad I am that we are moving soon? I really don't love the house that we moved into. It was a major blessing that we were able to find this home so fast when we were looking for it, but I'm glad that we only have to stay here a little bit longer. We've had a number of little problems with the house that add up, from plugs not working, to a back door that pops open unless the dead bolt is locked. The biggest problem (in my opinion) that we have had here is the ants. I have found tons of ants in my kitchen, my bathroom, and even crawling on our furniture in the living room. It just sicks me out. Also, something else we haven't liked about this house is the management. They were really nice and friendly before we signed the contract, but they kind of changed after we signed it. Part of our rental agreement says that we have to take care of the yard. When we moved in they said they had all of the supplies we would need to take care of the yard or else they would take 100 dollars out of our security deposit. Here is a picture of the lawn mower they had for us to use.


Jacob was such a good sport to mow our lawn with it. It literally took him hours of going back and forth on the lawn to get it looking presentable. I have such an awesome husband!
I'm excited for when we get to the place we are moving after we are in Texas (where ever that is!) I'm excited to pick out a house that we like and to be able to unpack all of our stuff because we will be staying there for almost 2 years! I'm excited to set up a baby room for Rachel with her own crib and dresser and everything! I hope the time we are in Texas goes by fast!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cameron says you need to get the blades sharpened and it will go alot faster.