So the other day we were at one of the awesome produce markets around here and Jacob saw something he recognized from his mission in Puerto Rico. They were a fruit called tamarindos. For those of you who have never seen or tasted one, (which I hadn't) they are in a bean pod looking thing that you have to crack off and inside are seeds that are wrapped in the fruit and you have to suck the fruit off. Any way the flavor reminds me of sour fruit leather, and I actually really like it. In one of my previous posts I wrote how we were letting Rachel lick some of the things that we are eating, well one day at lunch I let her lick one and she really really liked it. The next day I was eating another one and I let her lick it again because she liked it so much, and I guess this one was a little more sour than the last one she licked. Here was the resulting face!
Doesn't she make the cutest sour faces ever?

1 comment:
That is a cute sour face, and I totally want to pinch her cheeks. They are SO CUTE!
Post a Comment