I just thought I would share a few more pictures of my cute Rachel-girl! I can't believe how fast she is growing! She weighs about 15 pounds now! I love this little chubby girl of mine!

Doesn't she have just the cutest smiles?
Rachel loves to fly like this! She grins every time and she loves to look around and see what she can see when she is up in the air like this!

Lately we have been letting Rachel lick what ever fruit we are eating and she LOVES it! Her little lizard tongue darts out over and over again licking whatever we will let her!

Rachel loves playing with her daddy! He is so much fun and he loves playing with her too!
I love it, This little girl of mine is sleeping through the night every night! I usually put her to sleep around 9:00 and she doesn't usually wake up until 5:30 or 6:00. Then she usually goes back to sleep until 9 or 10! She is such a good little sleeper, and I love it!


2 comments:
She is such a cutie. I think it is cute that she likes to lick fruit so much. David let Brigham lick a piece of sour apple licorice yesterday night and he made the sourest funniest face. It kinda made me happy that he didn't like it.
I can't believe that she is already 15 pounds!! What a big girl she is!! I love all the pictures sister, you are getting to be quite the photographer!!
Post a Comment