Monday, February 21, 2011

Going outside is fun to do!

Going outside is fun to do! Fun to do, to do, to do.
Going outside is fun to do. To do, to do, to do!

I think if Rachel could sing, this is the song she would sing all day long! She absolutely loves to go outside! I've tried to take her outside for a little while everyday because it makes her so happy! Whether we are going for a walk or just sitting on our front porch, she doesn't care as long as she is outside. If she is sad, all I have to do is walk outside with her and it cheers her right up. She gets really excited when we put her in her stroller because she knows it means that she gets to go outside! Here she is in her stroller, all ready to go for a walk. She was all smiles until I got out the camera to take a picture.


The other day I was trying to get my house cleaned up and Rachel just wanted to be held. Normally that wouldn't be a big deal. I am happy to hold my baby, but our landlord was coming to look through our house so I really needed to get some things done! So in a moment of inspiration, I opened our front door and put Rachel in her bed and put her bed (still inside the house) right up against the front door so she could look outside and feel the breeze. She was so happy! I don't know why I didn't think of that sooner. Especially since that was the room that needed to be cleaned so badly! It was awesome! This was her reaction to getting to lay there and look outside.

1 comment:

Emily Grant said...

She is so cute! I just can't stand it! You are lucky you live in a place where you can go outside right now. I guess we can too, but it requires a lot of bundling up because winter has decided to come again! :( Anyway, your blog is so cute! I love reading it. It makes me realize I need to be better about mine!