Also on Saturday, Jacob and I went shopping and bought a little bed for our Rachel to sleep in. I haven't been sure what to get to put her in because we weren't sure how long we were going to be in this house after she was born. I have been planning on getting a pack and play but I didn't want to buy that until after we got to Texas because we are only bringing what we can fit in our car to Texas with us and I was worried that if we bought it here, it would take up too much room in our car. When we thought we would only be here a few days or even a couple of weeks after she was born I considered making a laundry basket into a little bed for her or I even considered just using her car seat. Now that we are going to be in this house for at least a month after she is born we decided to buy a little rocker bed that we can just put by our bed for a while and it is small enough that we might even be able to bring it to Texas with us. Jacob put it together as soon as we came home and I think it is so cute! Every time I see it, it just makes me so excited for our little Rachel to come, and I just wish she was already here so I could put her in it!
Jacob and I just got released from our calling as primary teachers and yesterday was our first day not teaching. It was so fun to get to go to Sunday School and then the combined Relief Society and Priesthood meeting together! It was such a lift to be able to go and learn and feel the spirit so strongly in those meetings. We have both really missed being able to go to those classes and learning on Sundays. I'm really excited to be able to start going to those meetings again!
After church on Sunday, Jacob was so sweet and painted my toenails pink so that I could feel cute when I finally go into labor! I think I have the cutest husband in the whole world! Speaking of going into labor, I really hope Rachel is born this week! My mom is coming down tomorrow and is staying for a week so hopefully we can get things going! I have a doctors appointment this afternoon and he is going to check me to see if I am dilated or anything. I'll update later if we find out anything!

2 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend! Where is the picture of the cute bed? :) Isn't it fun getting everything ready! I am so excited for you two! Hopefully everything works out and little Rachel comes while your mom is there! Love ya!
Hurry Hurry Baby Rachel!!!!!! Mooooove your legs!!! lol :)
Post a Comment