Wednesday, November 10, 2010

6 more days?

So I only have 6 more days til my due date, I really wonder when this little girl is going to come join our family. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and when he checked me he said I was dilated to a 1-2 which I have been rounding to 1.5 in my head. He said that I probably won't dilate anymore than that until I am actually in labor whenever that happens to be. My next doctors appointment is going to be next Tuesday which is my due date. I'm really hoping that I won't have to go to it because my Rachel will be here, but I guess we will just have to wait and see. My doctor says that his policy is that he usually won't induce until one week after the due date. I really hope I won't have to wait that long!
Jacob gets a 4 day weekend this weekend because of Veterans Day! I'm so excited to be able to spend a couple of extra days with him! He actually wasn't going to tell me about the extra days off this week and he was going to try to surprise me, but I remembered he got Veterans Day off last year so I asked him about it and he couldn't lie to me. He is so cute! I'm so in love with that handsome husband of mine!

2 comments:

Bill and Emily Grant said...

This sounds so much like when Billy and I were waiting for Amanda! She waited unil her due date, even though we wanted her earlier. We learned a good lesson though! A lot of people we knew had babies early around the same time and a lot of them had problems. Amanada was just fine because she had been able to "cook" long enough! haha! Little Rachel-girl will come when she is ready, and she will be healthy and beautiful! We are so excited for you guys!

Recovery Guru said...

Have fun this weedend!! I hope that baby Rachel comes soon! I can't wait to meet her.