So Wednesday night Jacob and I finally got around to carving our pumpkin! Well Jacob did all of the actual carving, I just took the guts out and sorted out the pumpkin seeds so we could cook them. Afterwards we watched "Watcher in the Woods" which is a movie that my family watched would sometimes rent and watch around Halloween time. It wasn't as scary as I remembered it being.
Isn't our pumpkin just so cute with a candle in it? We are going to take it with us to the trunk or treat our ward is doing on Saturday!
So Jacob graduated last week on Thursday and it was so fun to get to be there! What an accomplishment! He has worked so hard! I would put up pictures from his graduation, but I am the worst picture taker in the world and didn't get a single picture where he was looking at the camera or even where you could really see his face, but I'll just tell you he looked so very handsome! After his graduation he got the rest of the day off as well as the next day and it was just so fun to have that extra time with him! The time since he took his Korean tests has been really nice because he hasn't had any homework to occupy his time after he gets home from work. He has just got to come home and be home with me and I have loved it! He takes the Spanish DLPT this Monday and Tuesday. It has been nice for him to use this past week and a half at work to study for that test! Hopefully he will do alright on it!
So my mom is coming up next Tuesday and she will be visiting us here for a week. I am really hoping that Rachel will be born while she is here. My mom has been there for the births of all 11 of her grandbabies and it would be sad if she missed this one! I'm really hoping Rachel will be a little bit early! I'm feeling so huge and I'm just so excited to hold my little girl on the outside of me! Just the thought of holding her fills me with an overwhelming love for her! I can hardly wait to be a mommy! It has been fun just getting ready for having her here. I've done a lot of sewing and shopping and it will be fun to actually get to use all of those things we have made and bought. It is funny though, occasionally as I am buying yet another pink thing I have a thought "What if the doctor saw wrong on the ultrasound and our Rachel isn't really a Rachel?" Wouldn't that be so crazy? Our little baby would be wearing pink for the first 3 months of his life! I'm pretty sure the doctor didn't see wrong though, it is just a funny thought I thought I would share! Well that is all for now! I will post again next week after my doctors appointment! My doctor is finally going to check me to see if I am dilated or effaced! Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me!

2 comments:
I love your pumpkin! It is so cute! I am so excited for Rachel to come too! It would be perfect if she came while your mom was there! Good luck!
Fingers crossed! I'm soo excited for you!!!
Post a Comment