
Well, this is my baby girl! This is Jacob posting by the way, Mary is kinda busy bonding with baby, and since I can't feed her, I'm posting these few pictures we have so far, we will have more soon for sure!

I am just so amazed that we have a new little girl in our family! Rachel Elizabeth Bulloch, we love you so much! We are so excited to have you in our little family!

This little miracle is such a welcome part of our family! We are so glad to finally have her here, especially Mary, who has been carrying her for *over* nine months! Mary was such a trooper! She gave birth completely natural, no induction, epidural, or any other pain killers and although I could tell that she was in pain, a lot of pain, but not because she complained, she is so tough and she took it all and just kept on going, I am so proud of her!
3 comments:
She is so cute!!! I love her already!! I can't wait to see more of that cute little one!! Congrats, Jacob and Mary! You guys make beautiful babies!!!
Yay for baby Rachel! She is so cute! We love her! Way to go Mary and Jake! You guys did awesome, especially Mary! Its hard work having babies. Congratulations you guys. We love you and we are glad Mom got there in time!
Love,
LeAnn and Eden
So beautiful! Jacob, you look like such a proud daddy! You will be a good one two! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet Rachel in person! We love all three of you!
Post a Comment