Monday, July 5, 2021

Drab Chicken

So, in an effort to keep our trailer (and ourselves) cool this summer, on days when it's hot, I don't cook. Awesome right? Well it would be more awesome without our food and other restrictions that come from living in our trailer.

 Anyway, one meal we have occasionally is the day old cooked chickens rotisserie or the 8 piece ones from the grocery store and we just eat it cold with fruit. 

We were having that meal yesterday for dinner and Kent, while eating a chicken breast, pipes up and says, "This chicken is kind of drab." 
Knowing drab wasn't the word he thought it was, and picturing drab chickens in my mind, I asked him what he meant. 

He said, "You know, drab. It's a little dry." 

Definition of drab: lacking brightness or interest; drearily dull.

The rest of the evening I kept picturing drab chickens and smiling to myself. 

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

😂 I love this. We have some drab chickens at our house too. Love you guys! ❤️