So we had some surprising news at my Dr appointment today, and no it's not twins. I'm not as far along as I had thought. My baby is only measuring 12 weeks instead of almost 16 like I thought it should be. I was shocked. I knew my dates could be a little off, but I had no idea they would be a whole month off! My doctor said that when I took the first pregnancy test (when I was sure I was pregnant but the test was negative) I would have only conceived about 6 days before! How crazy is that? Anyway, I got to see our little little person, and hear the heart beat and I am happy. I'm glad to finally have a real due date (even if it's a month later than I thought it would be). It also explains some of my bizarre morning sickness, like with the late start and the fact that I've still been sick. I'm a little disappointed to not be as far along as I had hoped, but it's okay. I was super happy to get to see my little one! Here's a couple of pictures. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment