God gave us families, to help us become what he wants us to be. This is how he shares his love, for the family is of God.
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Don't cry over spilt milk
I was bringing in the groceries today, (with Kent's help) and I dropped a gallon of milk in the garage. A brand new gallon of milk. And the carton broke and made a huge mess in the garage. Good thing I've learned not to cry over spilt milk. Blah!
10 years old and as smart as they come. She is fun and compassionate and a better mother than I am.
Kent
Action and adventure is what this kid lives for...As long as it isn't too uncomfortable or noisy or cold. He is our precious autistic kiddo and I wouldn't change a thing about him.
Elijah
My Elijah is 6 years old! Honestly, I'm not sure how that happened. He is always playing and imagining and studying things out in his mind. Jacob and I like to call him our absent minded professor and that description fits him to a T.
Jacob
The love of my life. The peanut butter to my jelly. The cheese to my macaroni. The pages to my books. I love this boy with all my heart. He is the best Husband and Daddy and absolutely perfect for our family!
Come and See
We belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We believe in Jesus. We believe in love. We believe in change and we believe in grace.
I am a play at homeschool mom, just trying to do my best with what I have. We are currently living in a travel trailer and have no idea where life is going to take us next.
No comments:
Post a Comment