In other pregnancy news, I can not wait til tomorrow afternoon!!! I'm getting an ultrasound! I'm getting an ultrasound! I'm getting an ultrasound! For me, who is relatively healthy, I feel most dr appointments are unnecessary, especially once you start feeling the baby move all the time (I haven't yet), but I would never miss the ultrasound appointments! They are the best ever! It's so fun to finally see the little wiggly thing that is making you sick and uncomfortable. It totally makes it all worth it!
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Broken
I feel like an old women first thing in the morning. Aren't you supposed to feel rested and at your best first thing in the morning? I spend the nights tossing and turning from one side to the other, trying to relieve the achiness in my hips and back and then sometimes I wake up with my arms asleep because I am sleeping on my back or tummy. I remember this from other pregnancies, but I don't remember it quite so early on in the pregnancy. I think my body must just be getting old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment