Monday, January 27, 2014
Taxes
I just love the feeling of having our taxes done for another year! And just to put it out there, I think our tax system is a little screwed up. Because of Jacob's deployment last year, there was a chunk of our income that wasn't taxable. I thought that since we made less we would get less back, but we got almost as much as the year before (which was a lot.) Bot that I mind getting a tax return, I just don't get why we do. It's not like the government doesn't need it. We have a huge national debt (in case you haven't heard). Why take the money in the first place if they aren't going to use it. And the way they give it back to the people who don't make as much but not to the people who make more doesn't way make sense either. If they give it back to one, they should do it for all. People who make more, have to give more and then not get anything back and people who make less give less and get it all back? Anyone else confused by this strange phenomenon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment