Speaking of kids saying cute things, when we were taking down our Christmas stuff for the year, Jacob started taking the lights off the banister and Rachel asked him if he was pretending to be the Grinch. Jacob said no but Rachel kept insisting that he was because he was taking our Christmas away. She still brings it up. She didn't like it when he helped take Christmas down last year either and for months afterwards she talked about how "Dad broke our Christmas tree!"
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Come backy
Kent is talking so much, I just wanted to share this while I was thinking about it. I put Kent on the potty for a minute and I had to run into the other room to grab something. The while time I was gone, he was yelling at me to "Come back-y!" "Come back-y!" He often puts a "y" on the end of words and I think it's just about the cutest thing ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment