Rachel is absolutely loving potty training Kent! She is sooo excited about it! She brings him books while he's on the potty and toys and told me yesterday on day 1 "Mom, this is such a happy day!!" You would think that she's been the one to change his diapers for how excited she is about the whole thing. She wants to see anytime he's had an accident and she even volunteered to clean it up! She is pretty hilarious!
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Day 2 of Potty Training
Yep, you read that title right. We are potty training our Kent boy, well kinda. We were potty training him, but we had to stop for the day because he has this random high fever. It broke my heart to put him on the potty and see him shiver and ask for his blankie. :( Poor kid! Yesterday was crazy trying to potty train this kid. We had maybe 5 successes and about a million accidents, but he seemed to be catching on. I feel bad to stop on him, I don't want to confuse him, but I don't think we will get anywhere with him being sick and it breaks my heart to see him so sick and feeling cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
poor Kent! Hope he feels better soon. We've been thinking about starting to potty train Jett too... he's starting to show signs of interest... but I have no idea how to even start! haha... I'll have to research it. Any tips? :)
Post a Comment