Sunday, January 12, 2014

Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam!

I can hardly believe it. My Rachel-girl is a sunbeam! I can't believe she is so big! I still remember the first time she went to nursery. They sang if you're happy and you know it shout hooray and the sight of so many little kids shouting hooray made her so happy that she laughed out loud. She is getting too big too fast!
This was her second week of being a Sunbeam and so far she has loved it. She has been so excited about it that she has been telling everyone she talks to that she is a sunbeam. 
A couple of weeks ago, I was telling Rachel about primary and being a sunbeam, trying to get her ready for it, prepare her for it, and I told her, "Next week you are not going to be in nursery anymore, you are going to be in primary!" Immediately she ran out of the room and found Jacob and told him very excitedly, "Dad! Dad!! Mom told me that next week I'm going to be a grown up, and I'm not going to be a little kid anymore!!"
She wants to be a grown up soooo bad, funny girl!
I just love my big Rachel-girl!

No comments: