I love that Kent is learning to talk. He has the cutest little voice ever, but it seems like the words he uses most often are things like, "No!" "Don't" and "Stop!" He uses his words to communicate his displeasure at situations more than for anything else. I was changing his diaper this morning and he was telling me the whole time "No! Don't! No no no no no! Don't! No, don't!" It kinda makes me laugh hearing him say "No" so vehemently for such a little guy (I don't let him see me laugh of course, its mostly on the inside.)
Some other words he has been saying lately are:
Go
Stop
Dog
Cat
Eat
A bite!
baby
grandma
grandpa
uncle
apple
banana
cheese
Jesus
Mama
Dada
Scratch (the name of his bear)
And a myriad of animal noises.
He is saying so much more than that too, I just can't think of what else he's been saying. All day long he says new words and it is so fun to hear his little voice and see how happy it makes him.

No comments:
Post a Comment