Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Croup

Jacob locked his keys in his car at work today so the kids and I went to rescue him. Rachel fell asleep about 5 minutes before we got home and was acting really sleepy after she woke up. She said that she was more tired than hungry and decided to go to bed at 5:30 instead of eating dinner. By 8:30 she had a high fever and was coughing "barking" and had thrown up in bed. Poor little girl has croup. :( It just breaks my heart when my kiddos are sick! I know I don't have enough children's Tylenol to get her through tomorrow. :( we've had a lot of sickness at our house this season. Jacobs been sick 3 times this last month and Kent and Rachel have each taken a turn already as well. Poor kiddos! Looks like we will be having soup the next few days.

No comments: