Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

We had such a fun Christmas Eve! All day long we played game after game with the kids and then in the evening we met some friends and had a bonfire and picnic at the breach. I was in heaven of course since I was at the beach, and we all had a lot of fun with friends. Can I just say I love the military? I love all of the friends we have made in various places that become your family. I would have loved to see my family or Jacob's family during this holiday season, but it's nice to still be with others you care about when that's not possible.

This was just about the best picture I got of Kent all night. This kid is fast!!
Jacob is a stud! I'm so lucky to be married to this handsome guy!!
My sweet Rachel-girl.


I love my family!
We had a little pageant and Rachel got to be an angel. Doesn't she look just like one?
Merry Christmas! I hope everyones day can be as filled with love and loved ones as ours will be! 

No comments: