Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lost Keys

So, I lost my keys about a week ago. They are probably hanging out with my mind somewhere because I can't seem to find it either. Well it hasn't been too big of an issue except I haven't been grocery shopping since before I lost my keys...way before. I guess I'm going to have to go get some copies made of Jacob's keys one of these days so we aren't so stranded. We ran out of milk yesterday and only had one egg left in the house. We were almost completely out of produce and we didn't even have any canned milk to make fudge, so I decided to take action. I put Kent in iur umbrella stroller and grabbed and empty backpack and we walked to the commissary. We loaded up on what ever I thought we could carry home. Just so you know, two gallons of milk plus other miscellaneous items get a little heavy on the way home. Not too heavy though. Thankfully we love pretty close. I forgot the canned milk though. :( if anyone finds my keys (or my mind) I will personally make you a plate of fudge to enjoy all to yourself (once I buy the canned milk). 

No comments: