Thursday, December 12, 2013

Lemon Crepes

My poor little sick girl just wanted pancakes for breakfast and since the biggest tragedy of all has happened at our house (we ran out of pumpkin) I decided to make lemon ones. Doesn't that sound divine? Lemon Pancakes? I thought so. I got on Pinterest and picked a recipe to try. The recipe I picked was very yummy and we topped it with a little left over cool whip from Thanksgiving, but the pancakes were very thin and more the consistency of crepes. The kids didn't eat them as well as I had hoped. Rachel ate three which was pretty good for her (especially since she's sick) but Kent my major pancake eater only ate one and a half. :( and since I doubled the recipe, I have tons of left overs. More for me I guess, I think they are delicious. They are yummy with out anything on them even.

See my cute cute helpers? (Don't mind my messy kitchen in the background)
Snowman crepes are not easy to make just in case you were wondering.

My cute boy folding his arms after the prayer. It's a step in the right direction at least.


If you are wanting to try these lemon crepes you can go to www.mynameissnickerdoodle.com and look for Lemon Pancakes. I think I might look for a different recipe next time that kent will eat better. 

No comments: